HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CATOCTIN CHAPTER OF PVDA
- Who Can Join: Anyone! The chapter welcomes members with any skill level You do not have to own a horse, nor do you have to ride or compete. Junior members (<18 yo) are welcome; however, a parent or legal guardian must accompany juniors to all chapter activities, including meetings.
- Membership Requirements:
- Active PVDA membership (separate dues - see www.PVDA.org)
- Payment of annual chapter dues - $10 per member, or $15 for a family membership of two people
- Participation in chapter meetings & activities
- Have fun
- How to Join: Contact our Chapter Chair, Donna Maranto, at Donna.Maranto@gmail.com, or use the contact form below.
CATOCTIN CHAPTER CONTACT FORM